Friday 17 November 2017

Ease of Doing Business, Diversification and SME's (Documentary Screening)




Join Dr Okechukwu Enelamah, Honorable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment for the screening of  three mini documentary series: Ease of Doing Business, Diversification and SME's. Learn about the steps the ministry is taking to facilitate business processes for local and international investors.

Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Time : 1pm to 4pm

Venue: Ladi Kwali Hall, Sheraton Hotel.

To register, click: http://www.tinyurl.com/WatchEBES

Watch Trailer: http://youtu.be/1nze_bQ8WQs


Personal Backdrop

My dear readers, I know some of you always ask the events I tend to attend and this is one of them, I am chuffed at opportunities to be abreast of government moves to support the SME/Startup ecosystem and if I am given the opportunity to lend my voice I do. I was at the Abuja Stakeholders Forum on the Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria and I shared the challenges of Startups in Nigeria with regards to multiple taxation or 'levies' and the lack of adequate information about regulations with regards to business in certain sectors, amongst other challenges specific to my sector. It is important that as startups we are involved with helping to create policies that would galvanize and build the private sector rather than do the direct opposite. We have a part to play. Be there or be square.

Thank you for reading!
Best regards,
Ejieji Muna
(HubbonNG)

3 comments:

  1. Ride bro, i will push the info to those who are close to Abuja.
    Though some don't really know what they are missing by sitting on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that the post inspired interest from you and you were willing to share information with people in your network. I hope they eventually attended as it occurred today. I already have released a blog post on the event here

      https://startuptalkng.blogspot.com.ng/2017/11/highlights-from-ease-of-doing-business.html

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *